ENGLISH



FICHA DE REPASO:


1. Read, draw and colour. (leer y dibujar)

1 The cow is black and white.


2 The duck is brown.

3 The sheep is white and black.

4 The bird is yellow.

5 The goat is brown and white.

6 The cat is orange.























2.Look and write. 



can walk -can’t swim -can’t climb

can jump -can’t fly -can run




                     


1. Frogs can jump

2. ___________________

3. ___________________

4. ___________________

5. ___________________

6. ___________________


GAMES

animals game

farm animals memory game

pets memory game 

create a farm

create an animal jungle



ANIMAL RIDDLES

Read the riddles. Can you guess the animals?

I´ve got two legs.
I can swim.
I can fly.
I´m small and Brown.

What am I???
( a duck)

I´ve got four legs.
I can walk.
I can´t climb.
I´m big.
I´m black and white.
What am I???
( a cow)

(Otras opciones también son válidas.)


Os dejo algunos juegos divertidos relacionados con los animales para estos días. Podéis mandarme vuestras adivinanzas y dibujos.



Para dibujar animales con instrucciones en inglés.



SH - SOUND (ACTIVITY BOOK 52)










Para practicar este sonido. Repetir cada palabra



FARM AND WILD ANIMALS





CAN/ CAN´T






SONG AND STORY